Nordaaker Coworking (Noworking)
Noworking is located at Youngstorget 3, in the city center. We currently occupy ~500m2 and have room for ~30 worker bees.
Picture from when we moved in.
See gallery for more pics
What do we mean by coworking?
We're following the same philosophy as Citizen Space in San Francisco:
- Collaboration: One of the great benefits of working in a coworking space is that you will meet all sorts of people with all sorts of knowledge.
- Openness: We believe in transparency and openness. In a world where people are free, but ideas are not, only a few benefit. When ideas are free, everyone benefits. Therefore, we encourage open spaces and discussions. Sorry, no NDAs allowed.
- Community: We thrive on connections and mutual support here. It is important that everyone give into as well as benefit from the strong (international) community coworking has become.
- Sustainability: Shared spaces are also better for the planet, so we like to take that a little further and make certain our space is very environmentally responsible.
- Accessibility: In order to be fully open, we must make the effort to be accessible to all. This means that we endeavor to create both a financially and a physically accessible space. We are committed to this principle and welcome feedback on how we can make it even more accessible.
Noworking is growing at a rapid pace every minute of every hour of every day, and you are welcome to see a list of our Current Noworkers.
How much does it cost?
2300 NOK ex. mva per month. Pre-pay for three months for 6000 NOK ex mva.
150 NOK mva included, per day pending free space.
Both of these include a desk and internet connectivity, as well as cleaning. There is also a lunch arrangement available for a extra fee.
Interested in being part of the space? Contact Vetle.
Showing changes from previous revision.