Nordaaker Coworking (Noworking)
Expanding to 500 m2 !
Nordaaker moves across the street 15th of january 2010, and will operate a 500m2 coworking space in Oslo, Norway.
It's located at Youngstorget 3, in the city center.
See gallery for more pics
What do we mean by coworking?
We're following the same philosophy as Citizen Space in San Francisco:
- Collaboration: One of the great benefits of working in a coworking space is that you will meet all sorts of people with all sorts of knowledge.
- Openness: We believe in transparency and openness. In a world where people are free, but ideas are not, only a few benefit. When ideas are free, everyone benefits. Therefore, we encourage open spaces and discussions. Sorry, no NDAs allowed.
- Community: We thrive on connections and mutual support here. It is important that everyone give into as well as benefit from the strong (international) community coworking has become.
- Sustainability: Shared spaces are also better for the planet, so we like to take that a little further and make certain our space is very environmentally responsible.
- Accessibility: In order to be fully open, we must make the effort to be accessible to all. This means that we endeavor to create both a financially and a physically accessible space. We are committed to this principle and welcome feedback on how we can make it even more accessible.
How much does it cost?
2300 NOK ex. mva per month. Pre-pay for three months for 6000 NOK ex mva.
150 NOK mva included, per day, pending free space.
Both of these include a desk and internet connectivity.
Interested in being part of the space? Contact Vetle.
Showing changes from previous revision.